What every pastor wants: more time.
The clock is every pastor's nemesis. Between meetings, administration, counseling, and other duties, it's hard to find enough time for sermon prep.
Unless you change the process.
8 Hours Or Less will show preachers how to write the same sermons they've been writing, but in half the time. Author Ryan Huguley reveals:
- The biggest time-wasters in sermon prep
- The five marks of a faithful sermon
- A day-by-day plan for writing sermons
- Tips for preparing your mind, heart, and notes for preaching
- Common pitfalls in ending a sermon
Huguley is a pastor and the host of a podcast featuring leaders like Matt Chandler, James MacDonald, Doug Wilson, and Nancy Ortberg. What he shares in 8 Hrs or Less is a process he's been refining for six years, and it has radically improved both his preaching and experience in ministry.
Why work harder when you can work smarter? 8 Hours or Less brings relief to the time crunch and helps pastors be healthier, more balanced, and more effective—all without making their sermons suffer for it.